"I want you to be truly happy with your fine art purchase."Cheryl Johnson is committed to ensuring the 100% satisfaction of our art collectors! That's why once you’ve received an original artwork, we'll give you seven (7) days to decide whether or not you’d like to keep that artwork or return it for a refund.
The return guarantee is NOT applicable to the following final sale items
- Framed/Matted Open Edition Prints
- Limited Edition Works
- Special Collection Works
Art as an investment: You buy paintings if you like looking at them, it is that simple. Paintings are primarily aesthetic investments. If you are a smart and tasteful collector who also buys for future generations or reselling it to make a good return; then, by all means, Cheryl Johnson's paintings are well worth the investment.
"I believe in the handmade as it is the heart made."
If you are not pleased with your selection simply return it and a complete refund will be made. You may return any eligible artwork (i.e. artwork that is not one of the Final Sale items, listed ), provided that it is returned to the artist in its original condition and packaging.
We also require all returned artwork to be shipped out by the buyer within three (3) days
after confirming with us that the work will be returned. So, if you receive artwork you’ve purchased from Saatchi Art and are not fully satisfied, you have:
- Seven (7) days to contact us about your intent to return the work
- Three (3) days from the day you contacted us to ship out the artwork. ***Do not ship the artwork before contacting us; you must first contact us.***
- Send Email or CALL: Within seven (7) days of your merchandise delivery date, please call 704-516-6277 between the hours of 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM PST Monday through Saturday or email firstname.lastname@example.org to give us your order information.
If you do not notify us of your intent to return the work within 7 days of receipt or you do not ship the work within 3 days of notifying us, you will NOT be eligible for a refund. (Some exceptions will apply. Please contact us for an assessment of your specific situation.) How to Return an Original, Undamaged WorkStep 1 –
Within seven (7) days of your merchandise delivery date, please call 888-908-3868 between the hours of 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM PST Monday through Saturday or email email@example.com
to give us your order information and the reason for wanting to return the work.Step 2 –
Repackage the artwork using the original packaging materials used by the artist. If you’ve already disposed of the original packaging, you’ll be responsible for purchasing packaging materials to send the artwork back safely to the artist. What to Do If the Artwork Arrives DamagedStep 1 –
Within seven (7) days of your merchandise delivery date, please call 704-516-6277 between the hours of 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM PST Monday through Saturday or email firstname.lastname@example.org
to give us your order information.Step 2 -
Save original packaging!Step 3 -
Take photos of damaged artwork and packaging. Please email these photos to email email@example.com Step 4
- At Cheryl Johnson Artist - either Cheryl personally or a support representative will contact you to discuss next steps.Have more questions? Submit a request